Sunday, January 1, 2012

Playing Catch Up!!

Hello!! I am sorry, I have not had internet in a while! I will try to catch you up on the story of my adventure. . .

Wednesday, December 28th

After a great Bar Mitzvah celebration lunch, we went back to the hotel to relax and unwind. My cousin, Jake and his son decided to leave and go back to Modin and gave me the empty room for the night! Which was very nice, a big bed, hot shower, and some internet! That night we all (My cousins, Josh, Gill, Sam, Megan, Hannah, and I) went on a pizza adventure. It was an adventure because we got lost! lol. We eventually found the right place, had some pizza and went to bed to get ready for the next days activities.

Thursday, December 29th

We woke up and all got ready to go. We planned to hike up Masada. After a nice Israeli breakfast at the hotel we packed into the car for the ride to Masada, near the Dead Sea. After a short ride we arrived at Masada, we met up with more cousins there (Jake, Shikey, and Israel). We grabbed a snack and hiked up Masada. I did the hike 6 years ago and it was a lot easier then, lol. But when I made it, it was definitely worth it!

I have to go but I will write more later tonight!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment