Sunday, December 25, 2011

A Magical Melaveh Malkah

December 25th - 1:00 PM - Cafe Rimon

Hello all,

Last night was a great night. I met my friend at the subway station (I already feel like a New York expert) and we went to Times Square and had some delicious New York pizza. And then we went to Dave and Busters in the middle of Times Square played some games.
(By the way, I took pictures but the "card reader" I brought does not work with my new memory card, of course. I will try to figure it out, later today or tomorrow.)

After playing around we took the subway to the Upper West side. We ate dessert and coffee at this nice restaurant that was open till 4 in the morning! It was a great night, extremely memorable and the most fun evening I have had in awhile.

This morning I am ready to explore the city. I took a subway (actually 2 subways) to Crown Heights. I got coffee and had a delicious lunch at Cafe Rimon.

Now, I am headed to museums and then central park. I will keep you posted!!

Love,
Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment